Hi, friend! I’m Caitlin, photographer, wife, and self-proclaimed minimalist. I’m a lover of fresh flowers, sunshine and everything in the color grey. I consider sour cream a major food group. I drink iced coffee year round and most days you can find me organizing, cleaning, or reading a new book. My guilty pleasure is watching cleaning videos on YouTube.
This is my husband, Seth. My best friend, snuggle partner and calm to my crazy. We live in Greencastle, PA with our German Shepherd, Sage. Our favorite things include any outdoor activity, binge watching shows from the couch on Sundays or competing in any game with one another.
My passion for photographing weddings comes from my own marriage. I believe marriage is the greatest journey you will ever take in life and I’m so honored to be invited to share in your joy as you become husband and wife. There is nothing I enjoy more than capturing a moment otherwise gone that you will hold dear for generations to come.
1. I’m an ESFJ on the Meyer’s Briggs and number 1 on the Enneagram. I’m pretty obsessed with personalities and will read anything and everything on the enneagram.
2. Besides the people, flowers are my favorite part of wedding days!
3. I love trying new breweries or exploring wineries with friends.
4. I believe one of the greatest feelings in the world is jumping into your bed with fresh, warm sheets.
5. My favorite food is steak and potatoes or wings (especially the flat ones!).
Forever a fan of the rich history and classic styles.
"I must have flowers. Always and always." - Monet
It's not just for kids!
I talk almost as fast as they do.
What's a taco without it?