Whether you’ve been here a while or you’re brand new, welcome! I’m thankful for your support in this little business of mine and feel so honored to be able to capture couples in love who just can’t stop smiling at one another.
Today I thought I’d do something different and share some things you may not know about me. Let me know if any of these surprise you!
- I slept on a twin bed until my senior year of college. Then, I bought a queen bed and proceeded to sleep in the middle of it and soak in all of the room.
- I don’t like cherries. Or cherry coke or cherry ice cream. But, cherry flavored candy? Gimme it ALL!
- I also don’t eat fish unless it’s crab or shrimp.
- I can’t whistle or wink with my left eye.
- I order my steak medium rare.
- I can sing “One Week” by the Barenaked Ladies like nobody’s business. My singing won’t be good, but the lyrics will be on point and just as fast as the original. Speaking of, Barenaked Ladies was the first concert I attended. We went when I was in 4th grade and I remember telling my teacher that I was going to a Barenaked Ladies concert that night. She told me not to mention it too loud to my other classmates/teachers. Thanks, Dad!
- I’m a pen snob and am very picky about what I write with because I know it affects my handwriting!
- I’ve never broken a bone in my body.
- I was 100% convinced I was going to university for an accounting degree. I had taken two years of accounting in high school and absolutely loved it. Turns out, college accounting was completely different and I despised it. I now have degrees in Human Resources and Finance.
- My love language is words of affirmation.
- I’m not scared of spiders or insects, but I am scared of snakes and the darkness.
- I’ve held a job since I was 14. My first job was at a flower tent in town and then I was in the restaurant industry for 5 years.
- I never moved until I went to college.
- I wash my feet before bed. #weirdo
- Laundry is my least favorite chore.
To view more personal posts, click here!